|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||11752||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)2300
/ Fusion Protein
- Flag (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site ClaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
A human Smurf1 cDNA encoding all but the first eight amino acids was identified in the expressed-sequence-tag database (AA292123), and full-length hSmurf1 was reconstituted using a fragment of XSmurf1 cDNA encoding the first eight amino acids.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCMV5B-Flag-Smurf1 wt was a gift from Jeff Wrana (Addgene plasmid # 11752 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:11752 ; RRID:Addgene_11752)
For your References section:A SMAD ubiquitin ligase targets the BMP pathway and affects embryonic pattern formation. Zhu H, Kavsak P, Abdollah S, Wrana JL, Thomsen GH. Nature. 1999 Aug 12. 400(6745):687-93. 10.1038/23293 PubMed 10458166