|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||13676||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)2200
/ Fusion Protein
- Myc (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer SP6 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pRK-Myc-Smurf1 was a gift from Ying Zhang (Addgene plasmid # 13676 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:13676 ; RRID:Addgene_13676)
For your References section:Ubiquitin ligase Smurf1 controls osteoblast activity and bone homeostasis by targeting MEKK2 for degradation. Yamashita M, Ying SX, Zhang GM, Li C, Cheng SY, Deng CX, Zhang YE. Cell. 2005 Apr 8. 121(1):101-13. 10.1016/j.cell.2005.01.035 PubMed 15820682
Map uploaded by the depositor.