Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||11750||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)560
Entrez GeneRHOA (a.k.a. ARH12, ARHA, EDFAOB, RHO12, RHOH12)
/ Fusion Protein
- Flag (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site ClaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Article Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCMV5-Flag-RhoA wt was a gift from Jeff Wrana (Addgene plasmid # 11750 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:11750 ; RRID:Addgene_11750)
For your References section:Regulation of the polarity protein Par6 by TGFbeta receptors controls epithelial cell plasticity. Ozdamar B, Bose R, Barrios-Rodiles M, Wang HR, Zhang Y, Wrana JL. Science. 2005 Mar 11. 307(5715):1603-9. 10.1126/science.1105718 PubMed 15761148