|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||11832||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5446
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)1050
Entrez GeneCrmA (a.k.a. CPXV207)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3-CrmA was a gift from Guy Salvesen (Addgene plasmid # 11832 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:11832 ; RRID:Addgene_11832)
For your References section:FLICE induced apoptosis in a cell-free system. Cleavage of caspase zymogens. Muzio M, Salvesen GS, Dixit VM. J Biol Chem. 1997 Jan 31. 272(5):2952-6. 10.1074/jbc.272.5.2952 PubMed 9006941