PurposeMoClo golden gate assembly CD part for CinR-CIDDHYRTC n-2 (Adam Meyer's improved CinR activator from https://doi.org/10.1101/285866, selected for dynamic range and less cross-sensitivity).
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||120983||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2100
Vector typeSynthetic Biology
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameCinR Adam Meyer
Insert Size (bp)760
- Cloning method Gibson Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer AAATAGGCGTATCACGAGGCA
- 3′ sequencing primer TTACCGCCTTTGAGTGAGCTG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Please see Supplemental Documents for annotated Genbank file.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:C71m was a gift from Richard Murray (Addgene plasmid # 120983 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:120983 ; RRID:Addgene_120983)