Flag TSC2 wt
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||12132||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4300
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)5400
Entrez GeneTSC2 (a.k.a. LAM, PPP1R160, TSC4)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- Flag (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Compared to GenBank reference sequence NP_001107854.1, the TSC2 insert contains a S802R mutation.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Flag TSC2 wt was a gift from Cheryl Walker (Addgene plasmid # 12132 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:12132 ; RRID:Addgene_12132)
For your References section:Activity of TSC2 is inhibited by AKT-mediated phosphorylation and membrane partitioning. Cai SL, Tee AR, Short JD, Bergeron JM, Kim J, Shen J, Guo R, Johnson CL, Kiguchi K, Walker CL. J Cell Biol. 2006 Apr 24. 173(2):279-89. 10.1083/jcb.200507119 PubMed 16636147