|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||12157||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerVerma Lab
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7221
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
Alt nameCMV GFP
Insert Size (bp)1376
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
See article for cloning details.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCL-CG was a gift from Inder Verma (Addgene plasmid # 12157 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:12157 ; RRID:Addgene_12157)
For your References section:Development of a self-inactivating lentivirus vector. Miyoshi H, Blomer U, Takahashi M, Gage FH, Verma IM. J Virol. 1998 Oct . 72(10):8150-7. PubMed 9733856