PurposeYellow-fluorescent homoFRET/anisotropy-based biosensor for monitoring Protein Kinase A activity.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||123331||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5517
- Total vector size (bp) 7476
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast), Synthetic
Insert Size (bp)1959
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- Venus (N terminal on insert)
- Venus (C terminal on insert)
- 6xHIS (N terminal on backbone)
- T7 tag (gene 10 leader) (N terminal on backbone)
- Xpress (TM) tag (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV forward
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3-Venus-Venus-FLARE-AKAR was a gift from Jin Zhang (Addgene plasmid # 123331 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:123331 ; RRID:Addgene_123331)
For your References section:Single-color, ratiometric biosensors for detecting signaling activities in live cells. Ross BL, Tenner B, Markwardt ML, Zviman A, Shi G, Kerr JP, Snell NE, McFarland JJ, Mauban JR, Ward CW, Rizzo MA, Zhang J. Elife. 2018 Jul 3;7. pii: 35458 10.7554/eLife.35458 PubMed 29968564