Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||12458||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5000
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GeneUsp18 (a.k.a. 1110058H21Rik, AW047653, UBP4, UBP43, Ubp15)
/ Fusion Proteins
- GST (N terminal on backbone)
- His (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer pGEX 5'
- 3′ sequencing primer pGEX 3' (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGEX-mUbp43-His was a gift from Dong-Er Zhang (Addgene plasmid # 12458 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:12458 ; RRID:Addgene_12458)
For your References section:UBP43 (USP18) specifically removes ISG15 from conjugated proteins. Malakhov MP, Malakhova OA, Kim KI, Ritchie KJ, Zhang DE. J Biol Chem. 2002 Mar 22. 277(12):9976-81. 10.1074/jbc.M109078200 PubMed 11788588