PurposeExpresses dCas9-VP64 driven by the bottleneck promoter
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||125002||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6457
- Total vector size (bp) 14513
Vector typeInsect Expression ; piggyback
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)4875
- Promoter bottleneck
- Cloning method Gibson Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer GTCGACGATGTAGGTCACGGTCTC
- 3′ sequencing primer GTCAACTTCAAAGTCCACGAGGC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:OA-986E was a gift from Omar Akbari (Addgene plasmid # 125002 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:125002 ; RRID:Addgene_125002)