|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||125195||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerAddgene plasmid # 60523
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5661
Vector typeMammalian Expression ; Transposon
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)2115
- Promoter EF1a/RPBSA
/ Fusion Proteins
- 6xHis, T7, and Xpress, mCerulean3 (N terminal on insert)
- cpVenus[E172] (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SfiI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SfiI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GCCTCAGACAGTGGTTCAAAG
- 3′ sequencing primer AGGCACAGTCGAGGCTGAT (Common Sequencing Primers)
Not membrane-targeted. Insert subcloned from Addgene #64932.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pSBbi-Pur-AktAR2 was a gift from Eric Davis (Addgene plasmid # 125195 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:125195 ; RRID:Addgene_125195)