|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||127140||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Chloramphenicol, 25 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneRPS3 (a.k.a. S3, uS3)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Unknown (unknown if destroyed)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLENTI_RPS3_Keima was a gift from Thomas Tuschl (Addgene plasmid # 127140 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:127140 ; RRID:Addgene_127140)