|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||13028||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneLY96 (a.k.a. ESOP-1, MD-2, MD2, ly-96)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- Flag (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer hGH-pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Please note that when compared to GenBank reference sequence NP_056179, the LY96 (MD-2) insert in this plasmid does not contain the signal peptide sequence (amino acids 1-16).
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pFlag-CMV1-hMD2 was a gift from Doug Golenbock (Addgene plasmid # 13028 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:13028 ; RRID:Addgene_13028)