|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||13645||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer Sp6 (Common Sequencing Primers)
This plasmid was cloned by cut and paste from pCEP4-HuCD14 with
KpnI (5') and NotI (3').
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3-CD14 was a gift from Doug Golenbock (Addgene plasmid # 13645 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:13645 ; RRID:Addgene_13645)