Purposeexpression of mouse Bmi1 in mammalian cells
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||131603||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4600
- Total vector size (bp) 5550
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)950
Entrez GeneBmi1 (a.k.a. Bmi-1, Pcgf4)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer gacggcatcgcagcttggat (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMXs-Bmi1 was a gift from Kateri Moore & Filipe Pereira (Addgene plasmid # 131603 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:131603 ; RRID:Addgene_131603)
For your References section:Induction of a hemogenic program in mouse fibroblasts. Pereira CF, Chang B, Qiu J, Niu X, Papatsenko D, Hendry CE, Clark NR, Nomura-Kitabayashi A, Kovacic JC, Ma'ayan A, Schaniel C, Lemischka IR, Moore K. Cell Stem Cell. 2013 Aug 1;13(2):205-18. doi: 10.1016/j.stem.2013.05.024. Epub 2013 Jun 13. 10.1016/j.stem.2013.05.024 PubMed 23770078