PurposeBiosensor for monitoring activation for rice small GTPase OsRac1
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||133262||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typePlant Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Entrez GeneLOC4325879 (a.k.a. OSNPB_010229400, OsRac1, Rac1)
- Promoter Ubi
/ Fusion Proteins
- Venus-CRIB (N terminal on insert)
- CFP-lipid (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pBI221 35S: ACTGACGTAAGGGATGACGC
- 3′ sequencing primer NosTer R 2: GATAATCATCGCAAGACCG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Raichu-OsRac1 WT was a gift from Yoji Kawano (Addgene plasmid # 133262 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:133262 ; RRID:Addgene_133262)
For your References section:In vivo monitoring of plant small GTPase activation using a Forster resonance energy transfer biosensor. Wong HL, Akamatsu A, Wang Q, Higuchi M, Matsuda T, Okuda J, Kosami KI, Inada N, Kawasaki T, Kaneko-Kawano T, Nagawa S, Tan L, Kawano Y, Shimamoto K. Plant Methods. 2018 Jul 7;14:56. doi: 10.1186/s13007-018-0325-4. eCollection 2018. 10.1186/s13007-018-0325-4 PubMed 30002723