PurposeBeYDV viral replicon on T-DNA backbone expressing Firefly Luc+, WUS2 and IPT
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||133312||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typePlant Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameLuc+. WUS2, IPT
SpeciesZ. maize, Agrobacterium, Firefly
- Promoter AtUbi10, Nos, 35S
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AarI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site AarI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer taccctccgcgagatcatcc
- 3′ sequencing primer aacgtcagaagccgactgc (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made bysynthesized
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMKV057 was a gift from Daniel Voytas (Addgene plasmid # 133312 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:133312 ; RRID:Addgene_133312)
For your References section:Plant gene editing through de novo induction of meristems. Maher MF, Nasti RA, Vollbrecht M, Starker CG, Clark MD, Voytas DF. Nat Biotechnol. 2019 Dec 16. pii: 10.1038/s41587-019-0337-2. doi: 10.1038/s41587-019-0337-2. 10.1038/s41587-019-0337-2 PubMed 31844292