pLB(N)CX AT-CH3-FLAG-HA WY
PurposeRetroviral vector with CMV promoter driving mutant form of acetyltransferase and CH3 domains fragment of human p300 (EP300) (WY1466-1467AS in AT domain).
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||133725||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6229
- Total vector size (bp) 8491
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Alt namep300 acetyltransferase CH3 fragment
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Mutationpartial (not complete) p300 fragment, AT and CH3 domains only; W1466A, Y1467S
Entrez GeneEP300 (a.k.a. KAT3B, MKHK2, RSTS2, p300)
/ Fusion Proteins
- Flag (C terminal on insert)
- HA (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HpaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pLNXC F - agctcgtttagtgaaccgtcagatcg
- 3′ sequencing primer pLNCX R - acctacaggtggggtctttcattccc (Common Sequencing Primers)
HMS clone ID number: HsCD00061647.
Please see Supplemental Documents > Depositors Notes for more cloning information.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLB(N)CX AT-CH3-FLAG-HA WY was a gift from James A. DeCaprio (Addgene plasmid # 133725 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:133725 ; RRID:Addgene_133725)
For your References section:Targeting of p300/CREB binding protein coactivators by simian virus 40 is mediated through p53. Borger DR, DeCaprio JA. J Virol. 2006 May . 80(9):4292-303. 10.1128/JVI.80.9.4292-4303.2006 PubMed 16611888