Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||13379||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5000
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1800
Entrez GeneRANGAP1 (a.k.a. Fug1, RANGAP, SD)
/ Fusion Protein
- GST (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SmaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SmaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pGEX 5' (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGEX-4T-2 RanGAP was a gift from Mary Dasso (Addgene plasmid # 13379 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:13379 ; RRID:Addgene_13379)
For your References section:SUMO-1 targets RanGAP1 to kinetochores and mitotic spindles. Joseph J, Tan SH, Karpova TS, McNally JG, Dasso M. J Cell Biol. 2002 Feb 18. 156(4):595-602. 10.1083/jcb.200110109 PubMed 11854305