Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||13382||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1800
Entrez GeneSENP2 (a.k.a. AXAM2, SMT3IP2)
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pEGFP-C (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Full size SENP2 (1-589)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEGFP-C2 SENP2 was a gift from Mary Dasso (Addgene plasmid # 13382 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:13382 ; RRID:Addgene_13382)
For your References section:Association of the human SUMO-1 protease SENP2 with the nuclear pore. Hang J, Dasso M. J Biol Chem. 2002 May 31. 277(22):19961-6. 10.1074/jbc.M201799200 PubMed 11896061