|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||13396||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4900
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesR. norvegicus (rat)
Insert Size (bp)380
/ Fusion Protein
- GST (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NdeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pGEX 5'
- 3′ sequencing primer pGEX 3' (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
ncbi gi:118142811 / swiss-prot entry Q9Z270
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGEX-T-rnVAPA-1-125 was a gift from Axel Brunger (Addgene plasmid # 13396 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:13396 ; RRID:Addgene_13396)
For your References section:Structural basis of FFAT motif-mediated ER targeting. Kaiser SE, Brickner JH, Reilein AR, Fenn TD, Walter P, Brunger AT. Structure. 2005 Jul . 13(7):1035-45. 10.1016/j.str.2005.04.010 PubMed 16004875