|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||11546||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4727
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Alt nameHuman homolog of yeast ATG8p
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)380
Entrez GeneMAP1LC3B (a.k.a. ATG8F, LC3B, MAP1A/1BLC3, MAP1LC3B-a)
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV Forward
- 3′ sequencing primer EBV Reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:EGFP-LC3 was a gift from Karla Kirkegaard (Addgene plasmid # 11546 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:11546 ; RRID:Addgene_11546)
For your References section:Subversion of cellular autophagosomal machinery by RNA viruses. Jackson WT, Giddings TH, Taylor MP, Mulinyawe S, Rabinovitch M, Kopito RR, Kirkegaard K. PLoS Biol. 2005 May . 3(5):e156. 10.1371/journal.pbio.0030156 PubMed 15884975