|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||13425||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7200
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral, RNAi
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namenon-hairpin 18bp
- Promoter U6 promoter
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Age1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoR1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer NA (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
This vector was created by replacing the puromycin gene in pLKO.1 (see Addgene plasmid #10879) with the neomycin gene. The 18bp between AgeI and EcoRI of this plasmid are CCGCAGGTATGCACGCGT.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLKO.1 neo was a gift from Sheila Stewart (Addgene plasmid # 13425 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:13425 ; RRID:Addgene_13425)