|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||13449||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2900
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Cre/Lox
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)3400
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site See map (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site See map (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer na (Common Sequencing Primers)
This vector contains PGKneobpA flanked by loxP sites and PGKdtabpA.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:PGKneolox2DTA.2 was a gift from Philippe Soriano (Addgene plasmid # 13449 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:13449 ; RRID:Addgene_13449)