Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||13504||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4900
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)2300
/ Fusion Protein
- GST (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pGEX 5' (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGEX4T1-Smurf2 wt was a gift from Jeff Wrana (Addgene plasmid # 13504 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:13504 ; RRID:Addgene_13504)
For your References section:Smad7 binds to Smurf2 to form an E3 ubiquitin ligase that targets the TGF beta receptor for degradation. Kavsak P, Rasmussen RK, Causing CG, Bonni S, Zhu H, Thomsen GH, Wrana JL. Mol Cell. 2000 Dec . 6(6):1365-75. 10.1016/S1097-2765(00)00134-9 PubMed 11163210