|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||13668||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4720
Vector typeBacterial Expression ; Co-Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Chloramphenicol and Ampicillin
Growth instructionsDB3.1 from Invitrogen
Gene/Insert nameGateway cassette
Insert Size (bp)2342
/ Fusion Protein
- His (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Gateway Cloning
- 5′ cloning site attR1 (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site attR2 (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer pQE65, TGAGCGGATAACAATTTCACACAG
- 3′ sequencing primer pQE276, GGCAACCGAGCGTTCTGAAC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Please note that the chloramphenicol resistance gene outside of the attB sites in this plasmid is incomplete. It is lacking a promoter, therefore it is supposed to be inactive.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pQLinkHD was a gift from Konrad Buessow (Addgene plasmid # 13668 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:13668 ; RRID:Addgene_13668)
For your References section:Vectors for co-expression of an unrestricted number of proteins. Scheich C, Kummel D, Soumailakakis D, Heinemann U, Bussow K. Nucleic Acids Res. 2007 Feb 20. ():. 10.1093/nar/gkm067 PubMed 17311810