PurposeLentiviral EGFP lipid sensor for PI(3)P
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||136996||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepEF1α-IRES-EGFP (IRES-EGFP removed)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Promoter EF1 alpha
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SfiI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SfiI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TTCTCAAGCCTCAGACAGTG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Article Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLenti-EGFP-2xFYVE was a gift from Ken-Ichi Takemaru (Addgene plasmid # 136996 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:136996 ; RRID:Addgene_136996)