|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||13794||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2700
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)1900
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamH1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13-F20
- 3′ sequencing primer M13R (Common Sequencing Primers)
PhiC31o is a mouse codon-optimized PhiC31.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pPhiC31o was a gift from Philippe Soriano (Addgene plasmid # 13794)
For your References section:High-Efficiency FLP and PhiC31 Site-Specific Recombination in Mammalian Cells. Raymond CS, Soriano P. PLoS ONE. 2007 . 2():e162. 10.1371/journal.pone.0000162 PubMed 17225864