|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||13795||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3800
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)1900
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site See map (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site See map (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer mPGK-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
PhiC31o is a mouse codon-optimized PhiC31.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pPGKPhiC31obpA was a gift from Philippe Soriano (Addgene plasmid # 13795 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:13795 ; RRID:Addgene_13795)
For your References section:High-Efficiency FLP and PhiC31 Site-Specific Recombination in Mammalian Cells. Raymond CS, Soriano P. PLoS ONE. 2007 . 2():e162. 10.1371/journal.pone.0000162 PubMed 17225864