|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||13792||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2900
Vector typeBacterial Expression ; Cloning vector
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)1300
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SacI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer T3 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
FLPo is a mouse codon-optimized FLP.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pFLPo was a gift from Philippe Soriano (Addgene plasmid # 13792 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:13792 ; RRID:Addgene_13792)
For your References section:High-Efficiency FLP and PhiC31 Site-Specific Recombination in Mammalian Cells. Raymond CS, Soriano P. PLoS ONE. 2007 . 2():e162. 10.1371/journal.pone.0000162 PubMed 17225864