|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||1405||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
Gene/Insert namePI3K regulatory subunit p50alpha
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)1300
Entrez GenePik3r1 (a.k.a. PI, PI3K, p50, p50alpha, p55, p55alpha, p85, p85alpha)
/ Fusion Protein
- Flag (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer N/A (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Cantley lab recommends growth at room temperature.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pIREShyg-p50alpha-Flag was a gift from Lewis Cantley (Addgene plasmid # 1405 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:1405 ; RRID:Addgene_1405)