Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||14052||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4100
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneSMAD3 (a.k.a. HSPC193, HsT17436, JV15-2, LDS1C, LDS3, MADH3, hMAD-3, hSMAD3, mad3)
/ Fusion Protein
- Flag (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer SP6
- 3′ sequencing primer EBV rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:CS2 Flag-Smad3 was a gift from Joan Massague (Addgene plasmid # 14052 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:14052 ; RRID:Addgene_14052)
For your References section:A mechanism of repression of TGFbeta/ Smad signaling by oncogenic Ras. Kretzschmar M, Doody J, Timokhina I, Massague J. Genes Dev. 1999 Apr 1. 13(7):804-16. 10.1101/gad.13.7.804 PubMed 10197981
Map uploaded by the depositor.