|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||1406||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4950
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namePI3K regulatory subunit p85beta
Alt namep85 beta
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)2200
Entrez GenePik3r2 (a.k.a. p85be, p85beta)
/ Fusion Protein
- GST (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SacII (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer pGEX-5
- 3′ sequencing primer pGEX-3 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Cantley lab recommends growth at room temperature.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGEX-4T3-p85beta was a gift from Lewis Cantley (Addgene plasmid # 1406 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:1406 ; RRID:Addgene_1406)