|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||14119||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6753
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameHuman RhoC
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)645
Entrez GeneRHOC (a.k.a. ARH9, ARHC, H9, RHOH9)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pLXSN 5' (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMIG-RhoC was a gift from Richard Hynes (Addgene plasmid # 14119 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:14119 ; RRID:Addgene_14119)
For your References section:Genomic analysis of metastasis reveals an essential role for RhoC. Clark EA, Golub TR, Lander ES, Hynes RO. Nature. 2000 Aug 3. 406(6795):532-5. 10.1038/35020106 PubMed 10952316
Map uploaded by the depositor.