|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||14555||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)2500
Entrez GeneVav3 (a.k.a. A530094I06Rik, AA986410, Idd18.1)
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SpeI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pC.HA Vav3 was a gift from Joan Brugge (Addgene plasmid # 14555 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:14555 ; RRID:Addgene_14555)
For your References section:Vav family proteins couple to diverse cell surface receptors. Moores SL, Selfors LM, Fredericks J, Breit T, Fujikawa K, Alt FW, Brugge JS, Swat W. Mol Cell Biol. 2000 Sep . 20(17):6364-73. 10.1128/MCB.20.17.6364-6373.2000 PubMed 10938113