|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||14930||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1400
Entrez GeneSMAD2 (a.k.a. CHTD8, JV18, JV18-1, LDS6, MADH2, MADR2, hMAD-2, hSMAD2)
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV Forward (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
See author's map for more information.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCMV5 Smad2-HA was a gift from Joan Massague (Addgene plasmid # 14930 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:14930 ; RRID:Addgene_14930)
For your References section:Mutations increasing autoinhibition inactivate tumour suppressors Smad2 and Smad4. Hata A, Lo RS, Wotton D, Lagna G, Massague J. Nature. 1997 Jul 3. 388(6637):82-7. 10.1038/40424 PubMed 9214507
Map uploaded by the depositor.