PurposeExpresses human b2AR in mammalian cells.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||149367||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneADRB2 (a.k.a. ADRB2R, ADRBR, B2AR, BAR, BETA2AR)
- Promoter SR alpha
/ Fusion Proteins
- FLAG (N terminal on backbone)
- rhodopsin (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SacII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GGCCTGTACGGAAGTGTTAC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pME18S-F-R-hb2AR was a gift from Takeshi Imai (Addgene plasmid # 149367 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:149367 ; RRID:Addgene_149367)
For your References section:Widespread Inhibition, Antagonism, and Synergy in Mouse Olfactory Sensory Neurons In Vivo. Inagaki S, Iwata R, Iwamoto M, Imai T. Cell Rep. 2020 Jun 30;31(13):107814. doi: 10.1016/j.celrep.2020.107814. 10.1016/j.celrep.2020.107814 PubMed 32610120