Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||15211||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6100
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesG. gallus (chicken)
Insert Size (bp)1700
Entrez GenePXN (a.k.a. TGFB1I1)
/ Fusion Proteins
- Flag (N terminal on backbone)
- ECFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamH1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoR1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer Sp6 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Flag-ECFP-Paxillin was a gift from Rick Horwitz (Addgene plasmid # 15211 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:15211 ; RRID:Addgene_15211)
For your References section:Paxillin phosphorylation sites mapped by mass spectrometry. Webb DJ, Schroeder MJ, Brame CJ, Whitmore L, Shabanowitz J, Hunt DF, Horwitz AR. J Cell Sci. 2005 Nov 1. 118(Pt 21):4925-9. 10.1242/jcs.02563 PubMed 16254239