|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||15214||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4000
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namemonomeric Cerulean
Insert Size (bp)731
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Bsr GI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer EGFP-N
- 3′ sequencing primer EGFP-C (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
The EGFP in pEGFP-C1 was replaced with Cerulean.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Cerulean was a gift from Dave Piston (Addgene plasmid # 15214 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:15214 ; RRID:Addgene_15214)
For your References section:An improved cyan fluorescent protein variant useful for FRET. Rizzo MA, Springer GH, Granada B, Piston DW. Nat Biotechnol. 2004 Apr . 22(4):445-9. 10.1038/nbt945 PubMed 14990965