|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||15247||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4948
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)249
Mutationamino acids 7-89 (Rho binding domain)
/ Fusion Protein
- GST (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pGEX 5'
- 3′ sequencing primer pGEX 3' (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:GST-RBD was a gift from Martin Schwartz (Addgene plasmid # 15247 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:15247 ; RRID:Addgene_15247)
For your References section:Regulation of the small GTP-binding protein Rho by cell adhesion and the cytoskeleton. Ren XD, Kiosses WB, Schwartz MA. EMBO J. 1999 Feb 1. 18(3):578-85. 10.1093/emboj/18.3.578 PubMed 9927417