10 x FHR-luc
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||153161||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4853
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)127
- Promoter minP
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SacI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer RVPrimer3
- 3′ sequencing primer LucNRev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:10 x FHR-luc was a gift from Stefan Koch (Addgene plasmid # 153161 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:153161 ; RRID:Addgene_153161)
For your References section:A uniform expression library for the exploration of FOX transcription factor biology. Moparthi L, Koch S. Elsevier 2020 10.1016/j.diff.2020.08.002