|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||32839||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneWWTR1 (a.k.a. TAZ)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NA (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NA (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:HA-TAZ was a gift from Kunliang Guan (Addgene plasmid # 32839 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:32839 ; RRID:Addgene_32839)
For your References section:TAZ promotes cell proliferation and epithelial-mesenchymal transition and is inhibited by the hippo pathway. Lei QY, Zhang H, Zhao B, Zha ZY, Bai F, Pei XH, Zhao S, Xiong Y, Guan KL. Mol Cell Biol. 2008 Apr;28(7):2426-36. Epub 2008 Jan 28. 10.1128/MCB.01874-07 PubMed 18227151