PurposeBacterial expression of Taq polymerase
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||153315||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4563
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameTaq polymerase
- Promoter Tac
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BglII (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer Tac promoter
- 3′ sequencing primer M13_puc_F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Plasmid made by John Schloendorn at Gene And Cell Technologies. More information and protocols can be found on the FreeGene's webpage: https://stanford.freegenes.org/collections/covid-19/products/covid-19-diagnostic-toolkit-enzymes#description
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pOpen_taq was a gift from Drew Endy (Addgene plasmid # 153315 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:153315 ; RRID:Addgene_153315)