PurposeRUBY under the control of CaMV 35S promoter/marker for transformation
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||160908||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 9346
- Total vector size (bp) 14237
Vector typePlant Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Gene/Insert nameRUBY and CaMV 35S promoter
SpeciesSynthetic; Califlower masaic virus
Insert Size (bp)4892
- Promoter CaMV 35S
- Cloning method Gibson Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer CCTGTCAAACACTGATAGTTTtgagacttttcaacaaagggt
- 3′ sequencing primer GCTTACTCAGTTAGGTCTAGCTTATCTTTAATCATATTCCATAGTCCA (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:35S:RUBY was a gift from Yunde Zhao (Addgene plasmid # 160908 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:160908 ; RRID:Addgene_160908)
For your References section:A reporter for noninvasively monitoring gene expression and plant transformation. He Y, Zhang T, Sun H, Zhan H, Zhao Y. Hortic Res. 2020 Sep 19;7:152. doi: 10.1038/s41438-020-00390-1. eCollection 2020. 10.1038/s41438-020-00390-1 PubMed 33024566