Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||16092||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5000
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Alt nameYeast SUMO mature form (SMT3gg)
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Insert Size (bp)294
Entrez GeneSMT3 (a.k.a. YDR510W)
/ Fusion Protein
- GST (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pT-35 was a gift from Yoshiko Kikuchi (Addgene plasmid # 16092 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:16092 ; RRID:Addgene_16092)
For your References section:Yeast Ull1/Siz1 is a novel SUMO1/Smt3 ligase for septin components and functions as an adaptor between conjugating enzyme and substrates. Takahashi Y, Kahyo T, Toh-E A, Yasuda H, Kikuchi Y. J Biol Chem. 2001 Dec 28. 276(52):48973-7. 10.1074/jbc.M109295200 PubMed 11577116