PurposeExpresses human LHX6(LIM Homeobox 6) in mammalian cells
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||161828||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7026
- Total vector size (bp) 8205
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namehuman LHX6
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1179
MutationAA 17-23 deletion
Entrez GeneLHX6 (a.k.a. LHX6.1)
- Promoter PGK
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AgeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ggacagcgccagggagcaat
- 3′ sequencing primer catagttaagaataccag (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Please note that the Addgene full sequence differs from the depositor's sequence.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLV.PGK.hLHX6 was a gift from Daniella Ottosson (Addgene plasmid # 161828 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:161828 ; RRID:Addgene_161828)
For your References section:Direct Conversion of Human Stem Cell-Derived Glial Progenitor Cells into GABAergic Interneurons. Giacomoni J, Bruzelius A, Stamouli CA, Rylander Ottosson D. Cells. 2020 Nov 10;9(11). pii: cells9112451. doi: 10.3390/cells9112451. 10.3390/cells9112451 PubMed 33182669