GSK-3beta S9A (Human)/pCS2+
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||16334||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4095
Vector typeVertebrate expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameglycogen synthase kinase-3 beta
Alt nameS9A, NPt
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1200
MutationGSK-3 beta with serine-9 to alanine point mutation
/ Fusion Protein
- Myc (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NcoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer SP6
- 3′ sequencing primer T3 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
GSK-3beta with ser9->ala mutation blocks N terminal phosphorylation. For sense transcripts, cut with NotI and transcribe with SP6.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:GSK-3beta S9A (Human)/pCS2+ was a gift from Peter Klein (Addgene plasmid # 16334 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:16334 ; RRID:Addgene_16334)