PurposeCodon optimized SARS-CoV-2 Nsp12 gene was cloned into a modified pRSFDuet-1 vector (Addgene #159107) for expression in E. coli.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||166862||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Total vector size (bp) 6721
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Gene/Insert nameSARS-COV-2 Nsp12
Insert Size (bp)2821
Entrez GeneORF1ab (a.k.a. GU280_gp01)
- Promoter T7
/ Fusion Protein
- His-SUMO (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TAATACGACTCACTATAGGG
- 3′ sequencing primer GCTAGTTATTGCTCAGCGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pIA1385 was a gift from Irina Artsimovitch (Addgene plasmid # 166862 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:166862 ; RRID:Addgene_166862)
For your References section:Allosteric Activation of SARS-CoV-2 RNA-Dependent RNA Polymerase by Remdesivir Triphosphate and Other Phosphorylated Nucleotides. Wang B, Svetlov V, Wolf YI, Koonin EV, Nudler E, Artsimovitch I. mBio. 2021 Jun 29;12(3):e0142321. doi: 10.1128/mBio.01423-21. Epub 2021 Jun 22. 10.1128/mBio.01423-21 PubMed 34154407