Purposecircularly permuted LOV2 variant-V5
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||168991||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4728
- Total vector size (bp) 5188
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)462
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMVf: CGCAAATGGGCGGTAGGCGTG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:cpLOV2-V5 was a gift from Yubin Zhou (Addgene plasmid # 168991 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:168991 ; RRID:Addgene_168991)
For your References section:Circularly permuted LOV2 as a modular photoswitch for optogenetic engineering. He L, Tan P, Zhu L, Huang K, Nguyen NT, Wang R, Guo L, Li L, Yang Y, Huang Z, Huang Y, Han G, Wang J, Zhou Y. Nat Chem Biol. 2021 Aug;17(8):915-923. doi: 10.1038/s41589-021-00792-9. Epub 2021 May 6. 10.1038/s41589-021-00792-9 PubMed 33958793