PurposeExpresses Cas9 in Candida auris
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||171103||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2683
- Total vector size (bp) 8226
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
- Promoter ENO1
- Cloning method Gibson Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer GTAAAACGACGGCCAG
- 3′ sequencing primer CAGGAAACAGCTATGAC (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pTO135_pENO1-CaCas9-tCyc1 was a gift from Teresa O'Meara (Addgene plasmid # 171103 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:171103 ; RRID:Addgene_171103)